Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Friday, April 9, 2010

Time in the Studio




I am having a wonderful time in the studio these days.  There's really no place I'd rather be and that's something special.  So often, no matter what we're doing, it seems as if we feel pulled in one direction or another..."I should be doing this"...or "that needs to be done"...but all that stops when I'm in the studio working.  It's a place of engagement, creative process and flow....and it's really quite magical.  Watching a new work unfold, slowly and often haltingly, is just a joy! Something out of nothing, but a seed of an idea or a mark on the paper. Posted new pieces from the Season Cycles series on my esty.com space today.  Early Spring no.7 is pictured above. Have a look and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!