Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Beginning of May




















Season Cycles/Spring no. 20 was posted the other day at MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.  There are still a couple more in the works in the spring series, but am planning to switch things up a bit and begin some watercolors.  I'm not bored with the Season Cycles, but think that the watercolors might help me be more spontaneous...besides I want to do it all!  Took the weekend off from the studio, working the yard, etc. and today was my husband's birthday, so we had a fun day.  I have two more weeks at my part-time library job and then I will leave to be in the studio full-time...can't wait!  More time to focus and create!
It's May and I am expecting the return of the Baltimore Orioles any day...with great anticipation, as they are great fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!