Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Material World of My Studio














We have just had some dear friends visiting from Florida and as I was showing Marilyn around the house and the studio, she kept saying how much like a museum it seemed...everywhere she looked there was something interesting to see.  It reminded me that the studio itself might be a source of curiosity, as I surround myself with a menagerie of objects that create the fabric of my everyday world. Thought I'd share a few close-ups of these tiny witnesses to my unfolding days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!