Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Work in Watercolor and Ink




















The first work in watercolor has just been posted at MissouriBendStudio on etsy.com!  It's an interesting process, coming back to a medium you haven't work in for decades!  Quite fun, though...to see new possibilities.  Still working out a new format that I'm excited about, so the next work I hope to post will be a bit different.  Less imagery based and more about pattern...but still whimsical and delightful I hope!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!