Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pattern Play, no. 2




















Still making the watercolors in this format, playing with pattern and color--what fun!  Working in the garden, planting perennials, herbs, tomatoes and today, for the first time, potatoes--blue ones! My husband built an above ground bed for them.  Since we came from Florida almost five years ago, we've tried our hand at "crops", as I call them, without much success. But, each year we learn a little more and we don't seem to give up, so we're hoping for a bumper crop this year!  Being in the studio is great fun, but being outside enjoying the birds and having my hands in the dirt is also on the agenda these days!
Baby robins in the nest  resting on the shed next door...delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!