Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Monday, May 10, 2010

Struggle in the Studio

There seems to be a little dance going on in the studio the last few days, as I struggle to come to terms with a new group of work...this time in watercolor, a medium I haven't worked with in a very long time!  I thought I knew what the work wanted to be, but I think I misread or jumped too soon to conclusions.  I'm not resolved, the work is not resolved....I'm sure I'll get there eventually...and soon I hope, but for now, I'm in that dream state, dancing in a room where everything is a dreamy veiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!