Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice

















Nothing says summer like daylilies in bloom, so thought I'd share a celebration of the summer solstice with a shot of daylilies from our garden!  Hard to believe summer is here...it's the longest day and now, ever so slowly we move back the other way.  New work started in the studio...Season Cycles/Summer pieces have begun with a new format...very exciting!  Hope to have a couple to share in the next day or so.  For now, enjoy the warmth...unless it's winter where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!