Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Monday, August 9, 2010

Golden Morning Light















I woke up to the most beautiful light over the river this morning...there's gold over there in those farm fields of Nebraska!  I'm so lucky to be able to live in such a beautiful setting...we try never to take it for granted.

Worked in the studio today, getting my part started on the collaborative show that my husband, Johntimothy, and I are putting together.  We'll need to come up with its title very shortly, as the show gets delivered August 24th.  Not much time left!

I did make time to curate a treasury...I had this idea of a ladder to the stars and that's the subject of my Etsy treasury for today...A Ladder To The Stars...please take a look and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!