Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Scroll for Counting Backwards





































Well, now I've got two tiny scrolls listed in my shop!  The Scroll For Random Phrases was listed yesterday and today I'll introduce you to The Scroll For Counting Backwards...another one inch scroll with clusters of tiny seeds that go from twenty to one.  This is volume 1...there could be an infinite number of scrolls for counting backwards, I suppose!  These are great fun to make...another one is just about finished.  I just have one problem with them...I am constantly misplacing these little guys!  I spend a lot of time trying to remember where I last put one of them...somehow they are so small and blend in with the background that I find myself scouring the studio and then the whole house trying to find the one that has been mislaid.  Such silliness!  Hope you enjoy these and thanks so much for stopping here to look and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!