Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Found Text Poetry Card


Another of the "found" found text poetry cards....I'm still trying to figure out if these seven cards were meant to be read together or not...it's been quite a number of years since I made them.  I think they'll probably tell me eventually...


found text reads:
enormous change
time among the gifts
as if scanning
other languages
the daily concerns of casualties
much envy and resentment
curious


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!