Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Made By Hand: Jennifer Atkins Lisa/Quench Metalworks



"I'm truly myself when I sit at my bench.  Confident, inspired, calm, challenged.  Metalsmithing is my language.  The familiar tools, the worn bench pin, flecks and spirals of sterling shavings, my favorite hammer all greet me in the morning and bid me farewell in the evening.  This is my happy place like no other." -- Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!