Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time and Place, A New Found Text Piece




This found text piece is supposed to be posted on Wednesday, but it was finished too late last night for me to photograph and post it, so here you have it on Thursday! Normally, Wednesday will be a posting a found text piece....what I was doing on my other blog, Missouri Bend Paper Works, will now happen here.  For the most part, I don't include any commentary, but will just post the piece and the text itself, so you can read it.  Enjoy!



so it goes
time and place
carried somewhere
far away,
a faint 
bluish light

2 comments:

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!