Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today Is The Day!

Hi everyone....I'm working fast and furious now, as I've determined that today is the day to launch the new Etsy shop, which will be called Missouri Bend Musings. I'll be setting up the new account shortly. I've started photographing the pieces and now that I'm into it this far, I can't concentrate on anything else in the studio, so I'm determined to make it all happen today! Don't hold me to it....I may not make it, as we have a dinner engagement tonight, but once I start in on something with this kind of drive, well I just want to see it through.  So, as a bit of enticement, here are the daily drawings from the last few days....

2-4-12

2-5-12

2-6-12

I'll be back with a little heads up announcement that the shop is open, which I hope will be this afternoon!  Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I keep thinking about doing it and then I get nervous about all the work I have to do to start an Etsy site. Again, good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!